Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Week Well Done

Working out this last week went amazingly well. Sunshine assisted with my early Thursday workout and I went later in the afternoon with Katie. Everyone involved was so sore on Friday, we opted to take the day off and concentrate on being able to function for Corbin, Stickney and Carp's birthday bash planned for the evening.

The party on Friday was great, minus the rude interruption of our friendly neighborhood police. I had to work on Saturday afternoon which is when my body decided to remind me of the past week of torture...lets just say movements other than plain walking was not welcomed by any muscle, which made for an interesting work day. After work, I had the grand idea of doing so lap swimming to aid in the loosing process of my muscles. At first it seemed like a failed plan, but this morning I feel much better. Total workouts for the week-6; I'm finally using the Rec fees I pay for every semester!



Kevin and I went on a grand adventure last night in a search of ice cream. We were actually headed out to try the new frozen yogurt place called Spoons, but upon arrival the mass of people diverted our destination to Coldstone. Sadly, the same thing happened there. Who knew ice cream was on the minds of every college student last night. On the way to Sonic, I mentioned getting a blizzard from Dairy Queen. Done deal, Dairy Queen it was. Once we got back to Kev's place, Corbin came in from a movie with Reimers and Matt Fox. They had followed our lead, except stopped at Coldstone. Great minds think alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment