Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Last First Day...Finally!


English 301, aka Technical Writing, thank you for becoming my last first day of undergraduate classes. I will admit I was not excited about taking this class, but my prof seems really cool so hopefully it won't be as bad as I thought. There are two other graduating seniors in the class, and he said to not worry, he won't be the reason for us to not walk...good to know.

I really aiming to get a 4.0 this semester. Honestly, I better be able to. There are really no excuses as to why I couldn't. So, semester goals are as follows:

1. Make a 4.0, as stated above
2. Overcome my insane fear of public speaking, since I have to do a huge presentation in my Senior Seminar class. Or figure out how to just deal with it enough to make it through that speech.
3. Workout 4-5 times a week...i have the time so I figure, why not?
4. No Procrastination!!! We'll see how that goes...

With the return of class comes the fun additions to notes as well. Today's doodle of the day: Pacman, a plinco-ish game, and the typical Bonfire. It was a productive day of class.

No comments:

Post a Comment