Friday, January 15, 2010

Summer 09

May 2009 - I moved into my new place on Legacy Ln. The move was one of those bitter-sweet moments because I loved the quirky Montclair Ave house, my neighbors and the happy neighborhood cat appropriately named Montclair, but the time had come to upgrade to a better residence with new roommates in a less sketchy area of the city. I will miss Montclair, but Legacy Ln is a great place to be!

June 2009 - I turned 23. It was the first time I have actually been able to celebrate it with friends, so I took FULL advantage of every second of it, starting with a trip to Northgate with Katie and Gilmore on the night of the 25th/first hours of the 26th and finishing with a rather large gathering at my house on the night of the 26th. It was the most fantastic birthday I have ever had.
The awesome message Katie left for me in the bathroom of one of the bars.

Me, Katie and Gilmore at the Dixie Chicken. We decided if we put on Gilmore's hat and glasses we instantly became him. Funny thing, I don't remember this picture being taken...go figure!

August 2009 - My mom, sister and I had the rare opportunity to visit my brother, Luke, and his girlfriend, Andrea, in NYC. Walt, my brother-in-law, was so amazing to take care of the twins for the week we were gone. We did all the tourist things including visiting Lady Liberty, Ellis Island, Time Square, China Town, Little Italy, etc etc. Andrea and her son, Miles, were amazing tour guides and took us all around the city. We also took an afternoon and went to Ledo Beach, which was a ton of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment