Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm Such a SLACKER

I haven't blogged in forever...oops. It got kind of crazy with my ansc 481 paper due this last thursday. But, now it's done and I don't have to worry about it!!! Woohoo!!!

Next step is presenting my topic, which still freaks me out a little, but I'm starting to become more okay with the idea. I think I really just want it to be over with so I can be completely done with the class. Soon enough, soon enough.

Other than that...I put my 2 weeks notice in at American Eagle. It felt good...liberating... I will be officially off their schedule in time for spring break.

For spring break, our group of awesome peps will be going to Possum Kingdom Lake for a few days of amazing fun! We are all really excited to pull out the bathing suits, rather than the ski clothes. It should be a good time.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment