Monday, April 18, 2011

A quick update

Sweet! So here's the quick low down on life. Sucha is getting so big! I'm officially the trainer for Cypress Creek Clydesdales. We went to out first show on March 20th and cleaned house. All of the horses did great and we won every class we went in. I met a lot of great people and started making my 'clyde' connections across North America. We should be hitting the big show road in August, heading up north to Canada and Michigan. We'll stay up there until the world championships in October and then come back to the great state of Texas for the winter.

The farm has 5 babies on the ground. They are all bundles of trouble but you gotta love them anyways.

I still can't figure out how to get pictures on here using my phone. It may just not be possible. Owell

No comments:

Post a Comment