Sunday, February 6, 2011

Clydesdales and Sucha Pup

Casey and the Twins


So much has already happened in 2011. I have a NEW job working with Clydesdales out in the middle of no where Texas. I miss my friends and Kevin, of course, but this change has been amazing for me and I love it so much. I spend my days with wonderful horses and I couldn't ask for a better opportunity to be back with the animals I love.

I also just put a deposit down on a new Golden Retriever puppy. It was bitter sweet, but I am really excited about it. She's a beautiful little girl and should be pretty dark in color. I pretty sure I've decided on the name "Sucha," even though some people have called me crazy for it.. :-) I'm okay with being crazy.Momma Bear
Poppa Bear
Sucha's Litter. She's one of the Darker ones. I'll have specific pictures on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment