Sunday, July 4, 2010

computer revived

For the time being, my computer has decided to work again.

So, here are some pictures from camp...just a couple to give you guys an idea of what I'm doing...kinda.


During the week we have Secret Pals and mine got me this wicked awesome little bow and arrow set. I spent the entire day on Friday shooting things, and people. Best Friday Ever.

Team Lifeguard...We are what we are, don't judge. From L to R: Me, Erin, Sydney

For my Birthday last weekend, a big group of us went to Six Flags. It was mostly people from College Station, but a few from camp came as well. From L to R: Erin, Megan, Sydney, and me.
Team Tuesday! Since I'm the only person from Aggieland I decided to get a little extra help on Team Tuesday by raising the T Star Aggie flag in the staff unit...hehehe...i'm awesome.
Always "happy" at camp.
Erin and I re-enacting Romeo and Juliet during staff week.

No comments:

Post a Comment