Saturday, March 27, 2010

So Much to Catch Up On....



(Jess looking Stunning)

I'm a slacker, no doubt. So, backtrack to March 12th when spring break started. I got to head home a little early and hang out with the family a little before my cousin, Jessica, got married on the 14th. The wedding was beautiful and my nieces, Camryn and Kristin, were the most adorable flower girls. I seem to have made it all the way through the wedding without getting a single picture of myself, go figure, but maybe one will pop up else where.
(C and K looking at Sara who was on the Balcony across)

My brother and his fiance announced their engagement to the rest of the extended family at Jessica's reception, but did it quietly as to not take the spotlight off of Jess and Brain's night. Obviously, everyone was very happy for them and Jessica actually cornered my brother and made him spill the beans to her. It was fairly entertaining.
(Walt, Andrea, Luke and Connie)

Since we had the rarity of ALL the siblings being in town and not having anything to do on the Monday after the wedding, we packed up the twins and headed to the zoo. Me, Luke, Andrea, Sara, Walt and the girls. It was a fun morning that started out fairly brisk but ended up being a really nice day.
(Me Talking to C and K about the Macaws and how loud they were.)

No comments:

Post a Comment